WORDS ON BATHROOM WALLS tells the story of witty and introspective Adam (Charlie Plummer), who appears to be your typical young adult – a little unkempt with raging hormones and excited about a future pursuing his dream of becoming a chef. Expelled halfway through his senior year following an incident in chemistry class, Adam is diagnosed with a mental illness. Sent to a Catholic academy to finish out his term, Adam has little hope of fitting in and just wants to keep his illness secret until he can enroll in culinary school. But when he meets outspoken and fiercely intelligent Maya (Taylor Russell), there is an instant soulful and comforting connection. As their romance deepens, she inspires him to open his heart and not be defined by his condition. Now, with the love and support of his girlfriend and family, Adam is hopeful for the very first time that he can see the light and triumph over the challenges that lie ahead.
Sun, Nov 28, 2020 – 3:00pm
COVID-19 FINE PRINT:
- Masks are required.
- Tickets will be sold in advance (online only)
- Seating capacity is limited to 8 patrons (theater capacity is 30).
- Seating options have been set up in pod formations to allow for social distancing.
- We will not serve any concessions.
- You may continue to bring your own, including alcoholic beverages for 21+.
- All customers will be expected to wear their masks at all times in common areas, restrooms and in the theater when not consuming concessions.
- All employees will wear masks and/or face shields while working.
- Sanitation of all high touch surfaces and theater seats in between all screenings.
- Venue will remain dark for a minimum of 48 hours between screenings.
By purchasing a ticket to mama.film screenings I acknowledge the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and the fact that there can be no guarantees that a positive COVID-19 case will not occur despite any preventative measures. By attending the event or program I agree to assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19 or otherwise. I agree to follow all mama.film procedures and practices related to COVID-19 or otherwise. I also agree to release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless mama.film, its owners, employees, agents, contractors, insurers and affiliates, of all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to attendance at mama.film events or programming.