The microcinema at The Lux (120 E 1st St N, Wichita, KS 67202) is cautiously reopening: Your safety is our top priority. While we continue to showcase titles in the microcinema – we are now REDUCING our in-person capacity to eight (8) people per screening, with masks required. If you are healthy and feel safe, see below for screening information.
By purchasing a ticket to mama.film screenings I acknowledge the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and the fact that there can be no guarantees that a positive COVID-19 case will not occur despite any preventative measures. By attending the event or program I agree to assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19 or otherwise. I agree to follow all mama.film procedures and practices related to COVID-19 or otherwise. I also agree to release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless mama.film, its owners, employees, agents, contractors, insurers and affiliates, of all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to attendance at mama.film events or programming.
- Masks are required.
- Tickets will be sold in advance (online only)
- Seating capacity is limited to 8 patrons (theater capacity is 30).
- Seating options have been set up in pod formations to allow for social distancing.
- We will not serve any concessions.
- You may continue to bring your own, including alcoholic beverages for 21+.
- All customers will be expected to wear their masks at all times in common areas, restrooms and in the theater when not consuming concessions.
- All employees will wear masks and/or face shields while working.
- Sanitation of all high touch surfaces and theater seats in between all screenings.
The mama.film microcinema at The Lux is now available for private rentals for up to 10 guests at a time.
Pricing for 2.5 hours is $200 and $175 for mama.film members.
*There is a mandatory 72 hour dark period between rentals