The microcinema at The Lux (120 E 1st St N, Wichita, KS 67202) is cautiously reopening: Your safety is our top priority. While we continue to showcase titles in the microcinema – we are now REDUCING our in-person capacity per screening, with masks required. If you are healthy and feel safe, see below for screening information.
By purchasing a ticket to mama.film screenings I acknowledge the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and the fact that there can be no guarantees that a positive COVID-19 case will not occur despite any preventative measures. By attending the event or program I agree to assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19 or otherwise. I agree to follow all mama.film procedures and practices related to COVID-19 or otherwise. I also agree to release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless mama.film, its owners, employees, agents, contractors, insurers and affiliates, of all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to attendance at mama.film events or programming.
*Microcinema Fine Print:
- Masks are required.
- Tickets will be sold in advance (online only)
- We will not serve any concessions. You may continue to bring your own, including alcoholic beverages for 21+.
- For sanitation purposes, please consider bringing concessions that are sealed and have not previously been opened.
- Seating capacity is currently limited to 10 patrons (theater capacity is 30). Seating options have been set up in pod formations to allow for social distancing.
- All customers will be expected to wear their masks at all times in common areas, restroom and in the theater when not consuming concessions.
- All employees will wear masks and/or face shields while working. Sanitation of all high touch surfaces and theater seats in between all screenings.
Host your own private screening in the mama.film microcinema for up to 10 people and enjoy our entire downtown microcinema to yourself!
mama.film is now offering a special private screening rate to keep you safely entertained!